It’s been a very long road but we’ve finally released the giant bug fix version of Mood Board version 1.3.3. This will be the last release in the 1.3 line and it contains a lot of great stuff.
The full feature addition list for Mood Board 1.3.3:
- Scaling is now flawless.
- Rotation is awesome.
- Fixed crash at launch / file open where sometimes a “semi-white” color would be perceived as a Pure White, devoid of colorspace. (thanks mingham)
- Fixed setting a custom background color. (Thanks a ton FayBali!)
- Added the ability to create various background light globes. View->Edit Background (CMD+B) and then View->Add Color (CMD+L) / Change Color (CMD+SHIFT+L)
- Added a simple grid for assistance in lining things up, creating consistent margins. View->Show Gridlines (CMD+”)
- Fixed rotation of assets to no longer be constrained by their bounding box.
- Fixed borders so that they appear again.
- Added border color option.
- Borders now rotate with their appropriate content.
- Borders now represent the same type of mask you’ve applied to an asset.
- Borders can now be colored however you like.
- Text no longer attempts to animate into position when moving assets. (Reduces jitter, improves performance.)
- Filters and masks are no longer applied early in the edit cycle resulting in a big performance boost while moving things around.
Find out More
Doing visual arts on the Mac? Buy a copy of Mood Board
Check out some more information about Mood Board right here!